About The Library
The school library organizes the different documents which effectively help in refining the scientific level of the students and professors in their bibliographic research. Within its framework, the library’s director performs the following tasks:
- Proposing programs for the acquisition/borrowing and use of references and university documentations.
- Receiving the students’ graduation research dissertations.
- Organizing the documentary balance of the library using appropriate methods of processing and arrangement.
- Setting appropriate conditions for the use of documents by students and professors and assisting them in their bibliographic research.
The Director of the Library is assisted by:
- Head of the reception and guidance office.
- Head of the bibliographic research office.
- Head of the acquisition and processing/treatment office.