The certificates office was established by the joint ministerial decree of September the 10th, 2010 and was originally affiliated to the former Studies office, currently called the Education and Evaluation office.
The office consists of:
- Head of Certificates office.
- Secretariat of the office.
The office has two main tasks:
- Preparation of Provisional certificates.
- Preparation of final certificates.
1/. Provisional Certificates:
The office is responsible for preparing provisional certificates at the end of each academic year for the following specialties:
- Arabic language and literature.
- History and geography.
- English Language and literature.
- French language and literature.
- Tamazight Language
For temporary certificates to be granted to students, the administrative file should consist of:
- The original form of Baccalaureate certificate.
- Scores statements (bulletins) of all academic years.
- Postal money orders for all academic years’ registrations.
- The orientation card if the student is registered at the Teachers’ Training School of Bouzareah.
- Transfer card if the student is one of those who have moved from other universities or institutes to the Teachers’ Training School.
After temporary certificates for all specialties are prepared, they should be checked for their correctness, approved and signed by the School’s director and the assistant director of studies. Then, the certificates are distributed to the departments to be finally delivered to successful students.
2/. Final Certificates (Diplomas):
The certificates office also ensures the preparation of the final certificates provided that:
- The administrative file provided is complete.
- A written request signed by the student concerned.
- Original forms of the temporary certificates of success.
- Original scores statement (bulletin) for all academic years.
After organizing and confirming their validity, the files of the final certificates are then handed over to the director of the school for approval and sent to the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research for authentication. Finally, the files are returned to the school to be then delivered to the concerned.
The office also undertakes the tasks of documenting the validity of provisional certificates, when the different Education Directorates attributed to the Ministry of Education want to ensure their validity to proceed with the graduating students’ employment.