Education and Evaluation Office
The Teachers’ Training School of Bouzareah is composed of and manages several administrative structures including three offices, one of which is the office of Education and Evaluation (formerly known as the office of Studies), which is of big importance in the management of students’ affairs and pedagogy.
This office has started its administrative and pedagogical tasks during the 1991/1992 academic year under the name of the studies office. This name was changed by the joint ministerial decision of September the 17th, 2007 which defines the administrative organization of the school outside the university estate and the nature of its technical services and organization.
Structure of the office:
The office is made up of the head and 03 assistant staff members.
Tasks of the office:
- Administrative registrations of students.
- Final registrations for new baccalaureate holders.
- Re-enrollment of students at all levels of the school.
- Administrative follow-up of student files during their course of study, which is represented in the following cases:
· Abandonment of study.
· Transfers to other institutes and universities.
· Following up with the expelled students.
· Disciplinary councils (such as cheating on exams, etc.).
· Controlling the lists of students who are expected to graduate in coordination with the certificates office.
· Controlling the final statistics in coordination with the technical offices.