Contracts and Training Office
The contracts and training office was established by an internal decision of the director of the Teachers’ Training School of Bouzareah on January the 7th, 2010 in accordance with the joint ministerial decree of September the 10th, 2007, which makes it a new office like any other recently created.
-The office consists of:
- Head of the Office.
- Secretariat of the Office.
The Office has two main tasks:
1 / - Training:
Training is a pedagogical process, through which the department prepares the students concerned by the training which are the ones who are going to graduate. This process is in coordination with the inspectors of education accredited to the school, where they are appointed by the General Inspectorate at the request of the Director of the Teachers’ Training School.
Accordingly, the receiving institutions, as well as the trainer teachers, who are assigned to this task, are selected by the inspectors.
The office shall receive the evaluation reports of the trainees to be delivered to the inspectors in order to sign them.
Another task of the office is to control the students’ recruitment contracts between the Teachers’ Training School and the Ministry of Education, a process that goes through the following stages:
- Upon each academic entry, the new coming students are required to complete the contract form and check the validity of the information contained within it in order to be, then, approved, signed and later officially ratified in the municipality as a preliminary process for the contract to be valid in its first stage.
- The office receives all contracts by the staff in charge of this process for recounting and reordering to be then handed over to the school’s director in order to send them to the Ministry of National Education for review.
- Validation of contracts is the second and final process, where the valid contracts are finally handed over to the students upon graduation.
- The office also carries out other tasks to facilitate its good governance in case of:
- change of residence status.
- Change in academic profile status. (BAC+5/Bac+4)
- Mistakes in the contract (like student name, date of birth, place of birth, address ....)
- In these circumstances, the office will send a request to the Assistant Director of Studies in charge of graduation and certificates in order to find appropriate solutions to these issues.