This office receives the files of professors and employees who meet the following conditions:
- 3 years of work experience
- Enrollment in a PhD program
- A work progress report approved by the supervisor
- An original letter of invitation from a foreign university or research institution specified for a period of 3 months
- Written request
- Promotions decision or statement
- An application form provided by the office
- Teachers can also benefit from a research grant for the accomplishment of an article or a book, within the school’s capacities
Preference shall be given first to those who have not benefited from such training and the beneficiaries shall submit a detailed report on the work done at the end of the training.
The training grant must be consumed during the same year and the beneficiaries are required to submit their training reports to the office concerned upon return.
Program of Self-improvement and Training Abroad
Many teachers belonging to different departments of the school benefited from the Program of Self-improvement and Training Abroad over the years.