Post-Graduation and Scientific Research Directorate
The functions of the Directorate of post-graduation and scientific research are to follow up the issues related to the progress of training after graduation, the research activities of laboratories and research teams, organizing forums, programs to improve the academic level of professors.
The Directorate of Post-graduation and Scientific Research consists of two offices:
A- Post-graduate and specialized post-graduate office.
B - Activities and Research Evaluation Office.
The Directorate’s principle performs the following tasks:
- Follow up on issues related to the development of the post-graduate training
- Follow up of the research activities of laboratories and research units attributed to the different departments;
- Carrying out any activity that would promote the results of the research;
- Collecting and disseminating information on school research activities;
- Ensuring a good applicability of programs designed to improve the teachers’ academic training;
- following-up with the school’s scientific council and ensuring the maintenance of its archives;
To carry out his tasks, The Directorate’s principle is assisted by:
- The head of the post-graduation and specialized postgraduation offices;
- The head of the Activities and Research Evaluation Office.